Remainders: Mostly Coronation
• "THINGS I'D PROBABLY SAY IF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION WERE JUST A WEEKLY TV SHOW AND I WERE A REGULAR VIEWER." [McSweeney's]
• Does this "White House. . . have a case of what I have called in the past 'mission inebriation.' A sense that there are few legitimate boundaries to the desires born in the goodness of their good hearts." [Opinion Journal]
• Fox News catfight: "Well, what would you do at inauguration, Judy?" [Fox News]
• Apple not far from from the tree. George P. * Pierce Bush tells Larry King, "He misses the gang in Texas, 'But the ladies are responding well.'" [Brazosport News]
• Joe Trippi and Terry McAulife: The secret history. [Patriot Actors]
*It's a dynasty. Hard to keep them straight.