donald rumsfeld pt wonkette's weekly review of the week that was remembering our fallen week ronald reagan week in review
Remembering Our Fallen Week: America's Favorite Corpse Turns 100
- A hundred years ago, an angel was born on Earth. So this weekend, eat some jelly beans (get diabetes) in honor of Ronald Reagan.
- Egypt's tourism industry took a hit this week, for some reason.
- President Obama finally admitted that he takes personal orders from Muslim Jesus, at his national prayer party.
- The National Enquirer seems to think John Boehner is having an affair, which is really unfair because that could easily be a creamsicle in those photos.
- Republicans got pretty forceful over some rape legislation.
- Glenn Beck's chalkboard scrawlings clearly explained the complex machinations of Middle Eastern politics.
- Wonkette is closing out its entire line of beautiful/awful T-Shirts! They're all $8.99 now!
- Donald Rumsfeld's new book explains that he was barely even defense secretary, he just made all the important decisions.