baby jesusBarbara Bush's Fake Pearlsjar fetuskeith olbermannpt wonkette's weekly review of the week that waswet-noodles
NewsNovember 12, 2010 06:57 PM
Remembering Our Fallen Week: Derision Points
- The fake-pearl wearing former-FLOTUS, Barbara Bush, likes to can her fetuses.
- Screeching moonbat Keith Olbermann got suspended from his show because he refused to apologize for being a screeching moonbat.
- The American wet-noodle party has yet to decide how often they will tongue-bathe John Boehner's anus.
- Just like Narnia is an allegory for the baby Jesus, Toy Story 3proved to be a prophetic facsimile of America's midterm election.
- The pot-smoking jihadists at GOOGLE desecrated America's sacred loin-cloth with a disgusting Muslim crescent.
- Michelle Bachmann's dreams are as dead as Martin Luther King's.
- Insane bow-tied creeper Tucker Carlson gets off on role-playing as Keith Olbermann (in the sack).