Remembering Our Fallen Week: Idiocy of the Majority
- All-natural tangerine dreamboat John Boehner was accused of boehning the shit out of a lobbyist, instead of just proverbially fucking them for campaign cash.
- The scrotal sack known as the Democratic party was so limp and floppy (from constant teabagging) it couldn't even muster the courage to repeal the ludicrous Don't Ask Don't Tell policy, much less George Bush's billionaire tax cuts.
- The Republican leadership unveiled their new contract-pledge with America, making one Viking conservative fly into a butter-filled raping of the closest Visigoth settlement.
- America is dead, long live America. (Click for video.)
- The greatest threat to white people ever (after Muslim presidents) got the column treatment by your Wonkette's newest and most Jeffersonian columnist.
- Values voters (AKA closet gays) had a big old orgy for Jesus featuring live erotic performances by Mike Huckabee, Newt Gingrich, and Satanic Magus Kathleen O’Donell.
- The most important mode of communication in Washington and the world, Twitter, had a mini 9/11.