ayn kampf george bush's feces jan brewer meg mcabe pt wonkette's weekly review of the week that was shark week tea party watch vanity fair
Remembering Our Fallen Week: Restoring Trig's Honor
- Christopher Hitchen’s cum-rag, Vanity Fair, ran a typically lolberal exposé of Eskimo Princess and panties hoarder Sarah Palin, viciously attacking God’s only son, the pure-as-fallen-snow baby Trig.
- Arizona Governor Jan Brewer was at a loss for words, probably because the Mexicans stole them all. Luckily, a recent money-bomb allows her the opportunity to continue exporting these lexicographic scoundrels.
- A team of ragtag liberal misfits (NAACP, Media Matters, Red China) joined up to BLOW THE LID off America’s teapot.
- No doubt propelled by this years lackluster Shark Week, a tragic lunatic was shot and killed while trying to take hostages at the Discovery Channel. This horrible event was them immediately politicized, just as George Washington would have wanted.
- Obama’s Oval Office opium den got a redesign, finally removing George W. Bush’s smeared feces from the walls, inflaming America’s historic preservationists.
- Your Wonkette very literally made ad-space superstar Meg McCabe cry her rich little eyes out.
- Ayn Rand’s epic graphic novel adventure, Ayn Kampf, finally came to a close after 13 glorious weeks of wet and wild fun.