Rumors on the Internets: Didn't Machiavelli Say Something About This Before?
- When God calls about Iran, make sure Bush is "in a meeting." [HuffPo]
- Cheney makes Russia safe for sex-starved American businessmen. [AMERICAblog]
- Deutschland, why you gotta break balls? [Captain's Quarters]
- Tossing and turning over the definition of a "patriot?" Worried that the label carries morally inconsistent connotations and/or Jeff Gordon-idolizing overtones? Check out this report and feel shameful no more. [the evangelical outpost]
- Nixon v.2.0: More self-assured, no less frightening. [The Volokh Conspiracy"]