Rumors On the Internets: New-New Democrats Keep It In Their Pants
* Paul Mirengoff blames "self-centered and morose" liberals for the global trend in declining birth rates. Have sex the Right way: selflessly, cheerfully, and underneath Ann Coulter. [Power Line]
* Captain Ed chocks it all up to shrinkage ... of the Left's legacy. [Captain's Quarters]
* Maggie Gallagher offers a Lead Pipe Theory all her own: gay marriage advocates are poisoning the demographic waters. Carnal-minded conservatives are asked not to bathe while visiting California, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island or Massachusetts. [RealClearPolitics]
* Glenn Reynolds remains "somewhat skeptical" of these demographic claims, but then giggles and imagines Phillip Longman in a sport coat. [Instapundit]
* Dr. Janice Crouse, better informed than we on matters of the heart, provides four nifty myths about cohabitation. "Myth No. 2: Couples Don't Really Need That 'Piece of Paper.'" Would you let someone split the cable bill/take out the trash/check out that funky mole on your back without binding yourself to his/her entire family? Exactly. Her closing statement: Especially strong. Wonkette Op reports: "I actually got married right after I read it."