bloggersblogscongresscrimedavid safavianDemocratsiraqjoe kleinmichelle malkinrumors on the internetssenateterrorwar
June 20, 2006 05:44 PM
Rumors On The Internets: So This Duck Walks Into a Bar...
- On the Senate Dems' proposal to phase withdrawal of troops from Iraq, Pandagon says: "A glass eye in a duck's ass can see that there's no real substance to this." [Pandagon]
- Saudis Offered Scholarships for Aviation Courses in US. [Michelle Malkin]
- Atrios body slams Joe Klein's claim that he opposed the war. [Eschaton]
- Imprisoned Egyptian blogger Alaa freed, but paperwork snags prevent him from cutting and running just yet. [Sand Monkey]
- TPM's Justin Rood rode the elevator with freshly convicted David Safavian. [TPM Muckraker]