al qaeda boring condoleezza rice hillary clinton louisiana rumors on the internets russ feingold wizbang
Rumors On The Internets: The writer is secretary of state.
- Reading about al Qaeda for pleasure. [Hullabaloo]
- Bloggers have body image issues. [La Shawn Barber]
- Wizbang is Explosively Unique: "...this country needs both parties, like it or not." [Wizbang]
- "Russ Feingold, not Hillary Clinton, is the favorite to win the Democrats' 2008 Presidential nomination. He's 'Howard Dean without the delicate psyche,'" [Powerline]
- Uncomfortable fallout from Condoleezza Rice's WP column, commenter: "Lipstick on a pig doesn't change the fundamental essence of the pig. I don't care what color it is, or how thickly it's applied." [Captain's Quarters]
- Louisiana is least business-friendly state. [Hit & Run]