norm coleman obama's aunt pt rumors on the internets sarah palin saul anuzis stevie wonder the probing of norm coleman
Stevie Wonder/A BlackBerry Curve 2012!
- Frank Luntz made some depressing jokes about Blackberrys and Stevie Wonder and at the Republican Governor's Beach Week thing. These jokes did elicit "scattered laughs"—which Ignited the Base—and therefore Stevie Wonder/A BlackBerry Curve will be your 2012 GOP ticket. [Jonathan Martin]
- Norm Coleman's finances are going to be investigated, illegal gifts in the late Stevensian style or somesuch; Coleman says he is "eager" to be probed. [CNN Political Ticker]
- Sarah Palin will run for Senate, in the future or whenever really, like if there's a special election. Obviously, immediately after Palin said this, the GOP Senatorial Committee denied that this is a possibility. [Politico]
- The mystery of who said that illegal thing about Obama's immigrant aunt is solved! But the identity of "the Bob Novak" will remain shrouded in secrecy, forever. [TPMMuckraker]
- Saul Anuzis is running for RNC Chair, and he has a sign that manages to glow in the dark, on the Internet, to prove it. [Marc Ambinder]