afghanistan disney iran obama afghanistan policy pt daily briefing russia sanctions against iran switzerland
Switzerland Is Feeling Just "Ehh" About Its Neutrality Lately, You Know?
- In March, Obama will be sending 13,000 more mostly non-combat troops—in addition to the original plan of 21,000 combat troops—to Afghanistan. This is the stuff of surges, people! [Washington Post]
- Big changes afoot at your local mall, as Disney will be looking to revamp its store there, I Thought That Closed. [New York Times]
- Russia admitted that while yes, diplomacy is important, not having sanctions with Iran is perhaps even more important, and therefore more diplomatic? In a way? Like dialectically maybe? [AP]
- Do not miss the crucial deadline of this Thursday if you have yet to tell the government about your illicit off-shore banking goings-on! [Los Angeles Times]
- Switzerland is rethinking its whole neutrality schtick. You see, being so relied on is so boring. [WSJ]