- Campaign advisors for "that one" did not like it last night when John McCain was SO DISRESPECTFUL to the Democratic candidate. [Washington Wire]
- The banking crisis has crossed the Pacific, and now various Asian governments as well as Australia are putting more money into their systems to prevent a further spread of badness. [Bloomberg]
- The British are also bailing out their banks. [New York Times]
- Will the Canadians be our new Chinese bankers? [Bloomberg]
- The one big beneficiary of this financial meltdown: our U.S. Treasury market, which has seen prices soar as frightened investors note their mattresses are already stuffed and they need someplace stable to put their money. [Reuters]
- A couple of body language experts watched the debate last night and one pronounced John McCain "warm and fuzzy." [Los Angeles Times]
- Russia began its final pull-out of the "buffer zone" around South Ossetia, but they are staying in the areas they seized during this summer's brief war with Georgia. [Guardian]
ann coulter ann coulter allegedly eats babies immigrant camps baby jails child actors ann coulter immigrant family separations twitter.com donald trump family separation policy
Also, she eats babies. Allegedly.
June. 20, 2018 04:45
Ann Coulter is not impressed with Donald Trump's presumptuous plan to stop ripping babies away from their mothers and sending them to infant prison. For quite a while, Ann has been obsessively lamenting the very idea that American people even have children to "fill their lives with joy," but now (lol, "now") Ann has shifted her rage to immigrant people. Every time you watch her waving her alien-length arms around in a ritualistic frenzy over how shitty liberals are, just remember that we have already seen the emptiness of her soul laid bare. Remember that time she wanted to eat your baby because you got a tax credit?
Keep reading... Show less
Screenshot- Right Wing watch via Fox News
No, but like for real.
June. 20, 2018 04:22
It's just another Wednesday in an America that snatched kids from their parents and locked them up in old Walmarts. Trump just signed an unneeded executive order ending his heinous child separation policy, but his "the bad guy mobster in a mobster movie" tactics might've had some permanent damage. What remains of the shriveled-up soul of the grand old poor-screwing Republican party has finally had enough.
Keep reading... Show less
SINGLE & MONTHLY DONATIONS
SUPPORT THE CAUSE - PAYPAL DONATION
PAYPAL RECURRING DONATIONS
©2018 by Commie Girl Industries, Inc