- Well, that's the last time we write something vaguely sympathetic about America's favorite Labor Secretary nominee! Hilda Solis committed the awful sin of being married to a guy who owed business taxes, which makes her completely immoral. [Washington Post]
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg's illness kicked off the usual ghoulish speculation about which Supreme Court Justice will be the first to, er, "retire" in the Obama presidency. [AP]
- Even its precious liberal Prius wasn't enough to save Toyota from reporting its first annual net loss in half a century. [Dow Jones]
- More bad news on the economy, US shedding half a million jobs a month, no sign of a bottom, etc. [New York Times]
- US Airways released the audio of brave pilot hero Chesley Sullenberger saying, "We're going in the Hudson." [MSNBC]
- A day after news reports saying Paul Volcker was getting antsy about Obama putting together his economic advisory board, Obama announces he has put together his economic advisory board. [AP]
Surely, you will all want to sign up immediately
June. 23, 2018 04:44
She has no black friends.
June. 23, 2018 03:46
According to Rachel Campos Duffy, former reality TV personality and current Fox News personality, migrant baby jails are better than the "Projects". And she totally knows this for fact because she has a "black friend" who told her so. This totally mysterious black friend enlightened her on the horrors faced by black people in black places, which makes it perfectly okay for Trumpco to lock away those "privileged" brown babies. Also, stop being mean to her for spewing that hot garbage on the Laura Ingraham (who believes baby jails are like "Summer Camp") show, because it's not fair that you refuse to believe she has a black friend.
Keep reading... Show less
SINGLE & MONTHLY DONATIONS
SUPPORT THE CAUSE - PAYPAL DONATION
PAYPAL RECURRING DONATIONS
©2018 by Commie Girl Industries, Inc