- The pilot who safely landed a US Airways jet in the Hudson River is amazing and awesome in a dozen different ways. Bold prediction: he gets one of those balcony seats next to Michelle for Barack Obama's first State of the Union address. [New York Daily News]
- Congress agreed to release the second half of the original bailout funds, so that Barack Obama won't look like an ineffectual loser. [New York Times]
- Eric Holder's confirmation hearing testimony suggests the next administration will have a different approach to the media, in that they will not withhold information from the public just to be dicks. [San Francisco Chronicle]
- South Korea is sending a bunch of adorable pigs to North Korea, so that they can be eaten there. [AFP]
- Rural voters feel all left out and baffled about whether they still belong to America, now that a half-Muslin city slicker is running the show. (Answer: Yes, alas.) [Washington Post]
- Israel killed some Hamas muckety-muck, and it also bombed the UN headquarters in the north of Gaza City, WHOOPS. [Wall Street Journal]
racism post racial america fox news joel payne apology for racist comments david bossie cotton picking ed henry
Who's out of whose cotton-pickin' mind?
June. 25, 2018 12:30
Fox news, the preeminent home of White Jesus and White Santa Claus, had a bit of a dustup this weekend involving a Black Democrat, a Trump staffer, and of course, black people picking cotton. As many of you may recall, Republicans often have this antebellum fantasy of black Democrats living on a plantation, probably owned by Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, trapped and desperate for "Free Market Solutions" to our mental slavery. So, it was absolutely no surprise at all when we heard White House advisor David Bossie tell black Democratic consultant Joel Payne that he was "out of his cotton picking mind," on Fox News Sunday. First of all, let me mention that this segment was about how victimized Republicans are because people keep calling them racist for saying and doing so many racist things. Like when people call Republicans Nazis for supporting baby concentration camps, BECAUSE IT'S MEAN AND HURTS THEIR RACIST FEELINGS. Man, they whine a lot.
Keep reading... Show less
scott pruitt scandals chick-fil-a office of the special counsel congress ethics lobbyist hart epa ted lieu
The Art of the Grift
June. 25, 2018 11:50
Scott Pruitt has been busy crooking up a storm since he became head of the Environmental Protection Agency, which he has dedicated his life to destroying. He's managed to stay under the radar somewhat because he works for an administration that kidnaps children, which is a bold but effectively distracting front for his grifting. It also helps that Congressional Republicans, including House Speaker Paul Ryan, routinely claim ignorance of his existence.
Unfortunately for Pruitt, the Office of the Special Counsel is very much aware he exists.
Keep reading... Show less
SINGLE & MONTHLY DONATIONS
SUPPORT THE CAUSE - PAYPAL DONATION
PAYPAL RECURRING DONATIONS
©2018 by Commie Girl Industries, Inc