We've gotten some requests to clarify how, exactly, we rank the reliability of various media sources. Here goes:
- Goat entrails: Called the Kennedy-Nixon race.
- Nostradamus: Hitler. Need we say more?
- Drudge Report: On top of all major weather phenomena.
- Media Whores Online: If they say it's Tuesday, it's Tuesday.
- Washington Times: Look here for the phases of the moon.
- Andrew Sullivan: Those Sontag Awards? Actually presented by Susan Sontag in an invitation-only ceremony each week.
- The Nation: How have they survived 100+ years? Lottery winnings.
- Ouija boards: John Zogby swears by them.
- Gawker: There's a reason only ugly people read it.
- The New York Times Magazine: Sex slaves on Main Street? Everyone knows they're on Elm!
WHO IS "WONKETTE"? [Rittenhouse Review]
Speaking of Unfunny Strident Lefties [The Young Curmudgeon]
A Twofer! [Winds of Change]
WOW, THAT DIDN'T TAKE LONG [Instapundit]
Cat Fight! Cat Fight! [Berry's World]
I Hope He Is Kidding [Balloon Juice]