The Week In Comments
* As a resident in the state of Pennsylvania, I want to take this opportunity on behalf of all Pennsylvanians to say.... HELP! PLEASE! CALL THE UN! CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD! ORGANIZE SOME SORT OF COMMISSION! PLEASE HELP US! It's bad enough that we have to deal with Santorum's crazy ass, but Chris Matthews? If that were to happen I would have to give up all hope and move to Jersey *shiver*
* Someone should seriously start something called "WonkettePAC," whereby we raise money then go around supporting only the most bat-shit-crazy pols. Seriously, it would do a lot for democracy by making it a hell of a lot more entertaining. Just imagine... a country with more Ada Smiths, Cynthia McKinneys, and... dare I wish... Rep. Adele Fergusens???
* AAAAHHH! That iFrist graphic IS NOT A SPOOF, REPEAT, NOT A SPOOF! IT'S ACTUALLY FROM FRIST'S WEBSITE! Which also ACTUALLY USES THE WORD "IFRIST!" Sweet Jesus, I hope Steve Jobs sues.
* The funny thing is (and I know this because I'm the dude in the blue shirt/grey slacks pretending to send text message in order to get closer to the action) through the whole takedown, the ninja just kept repeating "My hair is not an issue. And it shouldn't be an issue." over and over again.
* [The entire Brian Doyle post comments clusterfuck is worth your perusal, but we particularly liked:]*taps nose twice to alert FBI. Does a double ear-lobe pull and nods in the general direction of illotus and his explorer "history" file.