Things Paul Ryan Also Does Not Know
Paul Ryan was asked today whether, like some top Republicans, he might have any nagging doubts about EPA administrator Scott Pruitt's ability to keep wrecking the environment. You know, anything at all that might lead him to think Pruitt should leave office, maybe a lot later this year, perhaps after the summer beach-oiling season. Here, enjoy his puzzled reply, in which he appears to channel Al Sleet, the Hippy-Dippy Weatherman, only without the funny parts:
Reporter: Are you confident in EPA Admin. Pruitt? Speaker Ryan: "Frankly I haven't paid that close attention to it… https://t.co/eIgLVGCIqS— NBC News (@NBC News)1528992376.0
Prew-witt, you say? Doesn't really ring a bell. You certainly can't expect the Speaker of the House to stay on top of every last little made-up "controversy" in the world, now can you?
We bet, if we try really hard, we could come up with some other things that Paul Ryan does not know. Especially since listicles look right nice with our new platform!
- Paul Ryan does not know how to introduce a bill to stop ICE from separating families at the border, even though he opposes that sort of thing!
- Paul Ryan does not know that normal frat boys do not stand around a keg dreaming of ending healthcare for poor people!
- Paul Ryan has NO IDEA what a soup kitchen looks like when it is actually feeding homeless people!
- Paul Ryan does not know what hungry children actually want for lunch (hint: It may be food!)
- Paul Ryan ain't even know how "health insurance" works, but he'd suuure like to make sure fewer people have it!
- Paul Ryan thought he knew who invented poverty, but he was wrong: Barack Obama did not invent poverty!
- Paul Ryan does not know, and never will know, the love of an awesome purveyor of fine spices. This is not a euphemism.
- Paul Ryan does not know that thoughts and prayers are really bad at stopping bullets from going right through people and killing them.
- Paul Ryan does not know how to get Donald Trump's micropenis out of his ear. (No link, just everything about Trump and Ryan since mid-2015
Follow Doktor Zoom on Twitter
Doktor Zoom's real name is Marty Kelley, and he lives in the wilds of Boise, Idaho. He is not a medical doctor, but does have a real PhD in Rhetoric. You should definitely donate some money to this little mommyblog where he has finally found acceptance and cat pictures. He is on maternity leave until 2033. Here is his Twitter, also. His quest to avoid prolixity is not going so great.