This National Review Cruise Is Sounding Better All the Time
* Victims tell Congress of cruise-ship crimes.
* Your Risk of Being Sexually Assaulted is Much Higher on a Cruise Ship Than in the Average American City.
* 26 Cruise passengers sickened during Portland sailing.
* Travel agent snapped photo of couple before they fell off cruise ship.
* Cruise Ship Picks up Cuban Migrants.
* 1,200 Passengers flee sinking cruise ship.
Now if we could only convince Rich Lowry to take Michelle Malkin as a "featured speaker" ... nah, he's pretty strict about only hiring writers.
Alaska Cruise [National Review]