- John McCain and his surrogates continue to allege that Barack Obama didn't visit troops in Germany because he couldn't take cameras with him, despite the fact that they cannot produce a single piece of evidence supporting this. [Washington Post]
- Meanwhile, John McCain did have some nice things to say for moronic alcoholic waitress-assaulting sex criminal and Nevada Governor Jim Gibbons. [Wall Street Journal]
- Georgia provides a test case for Obama's theory that he can actually tip some red states into the blue column. Says Tucker Bounds, John McCain's latest mouthpiece: "I cannot begin to analyze or make sense of the political strategy employed by the Obama campaign." [Politico]
- The CIA confronted top Pakistani officials with information about how their secret service is colluding with the militants they're supposed to be helping us "root out." [New York Times]
- President Bush signed a housing bill he had threatened to veto. Highlights: a bailout for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, as well as a measure to refinance troubled mortgages into 30-year, government-backed loans. [The Hill]
- Yesterday's earthquake in Southern California scared a bunch of people, but the physical damage looks relatively limited. [Los Angeles Times]
march against family separation keeping families together moveon.org aclu moms rising june 30 march families belong together ethnic cleansing racism race baiting anti-immigrant racism xenophobia daca march
June 30th, in DC and wherever you are!
June. 19, 2018 04:58
Lace up your sneakers, Wonkers! Time to hit the streets. MoveOn, the ACLU, MomsRising and all your favorite dirty leftists are getting together for a yuuuuuuuuge march to show that WE ARE A NATION OF DECENT FUCKING HUMAN BEINGS WHO DON'T KIDNAP BABIES. And your Wonkette will be there!
Keep reading... Show less
rudy giuliani trump donald trump trump robert mueller robert mueller robert mueller investigation rudy giuliani fbi rudy giuliani fbi leaks rudy giuliani new york field office fox business network maria bartiromo justice department anthony weiner anthony weiner naptop comey letter james comey hillary clinton emails hillary clinton hillary emails jim kallstrom james kallstrom hillary emails investigation clinton cash
THE FUCK YOU SAY.
June. 19, 2018 04:26
Rudy Giuliani, flapping his loose yap to Politico on Monday:
President Donald Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani said on Monday that he was actually just bluffing last week when he called for Justice Department leaders to suspend special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation within 24 hours.
"I didn't think it would," Giuliani told POLITICO with a laugh when asked about the Mueller inquiry's still being very much an active investigation. "But I still think it should be." [...]
That's what I'm supposed to do," Giuliani explained on Monday. "What am I supposed to say? That they should investigate him forever? Sorry, I'm not a sucker."
Cool, that is just Rudy Giuliani admitting he's full of shit and words and more shit and more words (and also a noun, a verb and 9/11). We are guessing therefore that Giuliani, who is a lawyer, would legally advise us to continue assuming we should take his every oral ejaculation with a gi-normous grain of FULL OF SHIT.
Keep reading... Show less
SINGLE & MONTHLY DONATIONS
SUPPORT THE CAUSE - PAYPAL DONATION
PAYPAL RECURRING DONATIONS
©2018 by Commie Girl Industries, Inc