By popular demand. (Continues after the jump.)
Take one sip:
• Every time Edwards mentions Halliburton. (Do a shot every time Cheney mentions Halliburton. Overcharge yourself for it.)
• Cheney mentions "trial lawyers"/"frivolous lawsuits."
• Edwards mentions "ordinary"/"working" Americans.
• Cheney claims Kerry-Edwards will raise taxes.
• Edwards talks about "one America." (Take two sips every time he mentions "two Americas.")
• Cheney says "flip" or "flop" or "flip-flop."
Take two sips:
• Edwards refers to the lack evidence connecting Iraq and al Qaeda.
• Cheney insists that there is a connection.
• Edwards refers to the administration "failing" at anything.
• Cheney refers to the Kerry/Edwards ticket being "out of the mainstream."
• Edwards smiles and shakes his head ruefully, as if to indicate Cheney just doesn't understand.
• Cheney shakes his head and pounds his chest, as if to indicate he's having a heart attack.
• Cheney says X number of terrorists have been "captured and killed."
• Edwards tells a heartwarming/heartwrenching story. (Chug if he's the hero of the story.)
• Anyone points with their thumb.
• Cheney calls Edwards "John."
• Edwards calls Cheney "Dick."
• Cheney says that voting for Kerry will cause terrorists to attack.
• Edwards throws money in the air and shouts, "I'm rich! I'm rich! I could buy and sell all of you!"
• Cheney refers to Gwen Ifill as "you people," or -- more likely -- "Condi."
• The two men give up and let their wives decide the debate in a cage match.
• Edwards points out we have yet to capture Osama.
• Cheney pulls Osama out from under his jacket.
• Edwards calls himself the "son of a mill worker": Chug a bottle of moonshine.
• Edwards refers to Cheney's six deferments: Have sex without using birth control.
• Cheney mentions "family values": Do a shot with your gay daughter.
• Cheney refers to Edwards's lack of foreign policy experience: Look for a WMD.
• Edwards talks about the "fighting for people just like the ones I grew up with" -- sip expensive drink while thinking nostalgic thoughts about the people you grew up and their Budweisers.
• Cheney tells Edwards to go fuck himself: Watch him try.