Check in Sunday, probably, for the start of Wonkette's exclusive coverage of the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner.
In case you'd like to try to crash:
* The receptions will be at the Washington Hilton tomorrow at 6-ish
* Bloomberg is at the Costa Rican embassy.
* Capitol File is at the Colombian Ambassador's house.
* Vanity Fair is at... Chris Hitchens' house.
* Is Reuters even having a party this year? Anyone?
See you Sunday, kids. We'll be full of 25% more hate and bile than usual due to being hungover and working on the weekend.