'Who Is Going To the Senate Ice Cream Social?'
Let's check in with the congressional staffers at The Capitolist, the Hill's anonymous message board, shall we?
* Intern ice cream social today. Anyone know where it's going to be?
6/21/2007 - 1:20 pm
* upper senate park by the Russell building
6/21/2007 - 1:24 pm
* infact, it is OFF limits to interns...it is a staff only event
6/21/2007 - 1:33 pm
* upper senate park by the Russell building. What time?
6/21/2007 - 1:43 pm
* infact, it is OFF limits to interns...it is a staff only event That's not what I heard
6/21/2007 - 1:49 pm
* It's the Dairy Association's policy that interns be shot on sight if they attempt to get ice cream.
6/21/2007 - 1:53 pm
* who is going to the senate ice cream social?
6/21/2007 - 2:56 pm
* Hey look at me! I'm the really cool staffer/intern who keeps my mouth shut for most of the day but for the few minutes I spend writting semi-witty responses on The Capitolist, I am the bravest guy in the world! Watch me talk about how well-dressed I am, how sloppy Democrats are, how close-minded Republicans are, and much, much more! I can guarantee you that not one person who takes the time to write seemingly witty responses on this thing defending their right to wear seersucker will ever make it in politics. Seriously, I am taking bets. I would love to see any of you actually try to say any of this to someone's face. I'm sure I will get responses from the "The Capitolist" thugz who run this board and are angry at me for tearing down their facade of strength and gumption that we all know does not exist in the real world. And you know what, I am almost becoming one of you by ranting for this long. But regardless of how you respond to this, we all know the truth: You vent on this message board because you can already know will hit your glass ceiling at 30 and never rise any higher in the political world, so you anonymously take out your anger. Now I will sit back and wait for the barrage of long-winded responses that will no doubt be unleashed in the next 15 minutes by you flaming toolboxes.
6/21/2007 - 2:55 pm
* Sure. I'm a coward. That's neither here nor there. More importantly, what time is the ice cream social?
6/21/2007 - 3:39 pm
* where and when is the ice cream social?
6/21/2007 - 3:45 pm
* no one seems to know where and when this social is. you folks have no juice
6/21/2007 - 3:48 p
* ice cream-
4- 6:30 Upper Senate Park across from Russell
6/21/2007 - 3:50 pm