african-americansbabiesbaton rougefort worthJoe Arpaiojoe scarboroughmark kirkmichele bachmanmika brzezinskimorning joeObamapt news breiftexastransgendertrump
2016 State/Local ElectionsAugust 22, 2016 09:06 AM
Wonkagenda: Monday, August 22, 2016
Morning, Wonkers! Here's some of the stories yr Wonkette may be talking about today.
- Donald Trump doesn't want to do anything, so he's making the GOP do all his preznit stuff because he can!
- Trump might not have money, but he's certainly flush with debt. Like A LOT of debt.
- A federal judge in Fort Worth, Texas, does NOT like Obama's transgender potty policy that says trans kids don't need to pee in the bushes.
- Donald Trump loves all the black people because they have nothing left to lose after centuries of dehumanizing bullshit by people like Donald Trump.
- Jesus Christ, Michele Bachmann is advising Trump on foreign policy.
- Calm yourselves! Trump's wall is all about Biblical prophecy, NOT dirty Messicans.
- If you live in Texas and you have a baby you're more likely to die because it's Texas.
- People in Baton Rouge are not very happy Donald Trump came to Louisiana to deliver a box of Play-Doh.
- A federal judge is asking nice and polite for someone, ANYONE, to bring charges against bugfuck racist Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
- Hey look everyone! Illinois Senator Mark Kirk is actually trying to do something in Congress! Like call President Barack Obama a drug dealer.
- Trump seems mad that MSNBC's Morning Joe crew don't blow him as much as Joe Scarborough so he's going to maybe truth-splain someday.
- And here's some quick Nice Time for you!