Wonkette's 2006 Midterm Binge Drinking Game!
You asked for it, repeatedly, so here's your Election Night Drinking Game.
Take a hit when:
* DailyKos makes a crazy fraud accusation.
* Rick Santorum shows up on TV for no apparent reason.
* Katie Couric mispronounces a U.S. state name.
* Chris Matthews' spittle becomes visible to the home audience.
* A black voter is interviewed about not getting to vote.
And then we get serious, after the jump.
Take two sips when:
* The Corner makes an even crazier fraud accusation.
* Matt Drudge calls it for Republicans.
* First liberal blogger of the night says he's moving to Canada.
* GOP incumbent claims Republicans "control spending."
Take a shot when:
* Tim Russert's goddamned sketch-board first appears.
* Wonkette editor Alex Pareene makes a vulgar gesture while CNN "checks in with the bloggers."
* George Allen concedes.
* Weary Fox News commentator accuses Democrats of wanting to "Cut and Paste."
* Kinky Friedman wins.
* Things are so blurry that you can't tell Brian Williams and Tom Brokaw apart.
* Bush tries to concede.
* Brit Hume weeps on-air: Entire bottle of champagne, one Xanax.
* Jack Cafferty punches Wolf Blitzer in the mouth: Three shots of bourbon, vomit on remote.
* Katherine Harris wins: Have a "Crying Jesus" -- two rails of meth and then give your Republican neighbor a blowjob.
* Exit polls completely "wrong," GOP actually keeps the House and Senate and most governorships: Bottle of absinthe, pack of Camels, shoot dog.
Put your own variations in the comments! And remember, drinking whiskey is the first step to Revolution.