Wonkette's Week in Review: All The News That Fits
* CIA Director Porter Goss called it quits this week, and didn't make up a reason for leaving. Not even the standard "time with my family" excuse, which of course makes us think it had something to do with the hookers or the gambling and payola. Anyway, he's back on the gulf shore already, and everyone is waiting to hear who the next shady character to take over the job is going to be.
* Scott McClellan gave his last press conference on Friday. The door did not hit his ass on the way out.
* In a drug-addled haze, Patrick Kennedy drove his car into a concrete barrier early Thursday morning. We were so hoping it was an 8-ball he chased with a liter of plastic-bottle vodka, but it looks like Pat is just your average congressional pill-popper. To add insult to self-induced injury, he only made it three blocks away from the bar before he crashed, which is nothing new for him. This was the straw that broke the camel's back, though, and he's admitted powerlessness and is heading to rehab. Godspeed Patrick, we'll probably see you there soon.
* All the breaking real news wore us out, so we took a little break to talk some smack about Elaine Chao.
* Crazy-ass Zacarias Moussaoui gets to spend the rest of his life at a supermax prison in
South Park Florence, Colorado.