Wonkette's Week in Review: Building Toward the Climax
* Tom Vilsack goes from also-ran to has-been.
* Barack Obama responds to criticism of his campaign by getting a "shape up," smiling more.
* If Dick Cheney tells an Aristocrats joke in China, does anybody hear it?
* At least when the oil company takeover of Iraq is finished, it'll be a lot easier to score Mountain Dew and Pringles in Anbar.
* Revolutionary new media entity does what we usually do, and talks shit about everyone.
* Michelle Malkin teamed up with Fox News because "FOX News is blowing the lid off the blogosphere."
* Your editor, Alex Pareene, was the guest of honor at Washington Life magazine's "The Young and the Guest List 2007" gala.
* We tried to keep Vilsack and his furry costume in the race, really.
* Only white non-Jews permitted to post on double-exclusive LNS forum. The rest of youse can only watch.
* Now that you're in the privacy of your own home, you can crack open a can of Sparks and masturbate to those girls kissing in their underwear. When you're done, consider the choices you've made and the various ways our lives are spent.