Wonkette's Week in Review: Chutes and Ladders Edition
* It turns out that a court does resemble a circus, at least when Jessica Cutler is there, along with a former paramour as plaintiff and an alleged former paramour as defense counsel. Well, not anymore, as defense counsel had to "pull out."
* Well, at least Tim Russert is beaming, now that his son is getting beamed across the country on satellite radio. As for us, we're just into the free Jim Beam.
* Sometimes we wish that even though things sounded too good to be true, they still were true.
* Like the story of Kimberly Williamson Butler, the New Orleans mayoral candidate who supposedly posed in front of New Orleans Square in Disneyland, instead of the real-life New Orleans, for the photo on her campaign website.
* Oh wait -- that story was true.
* Never thought it would happen, but we got bored of talking about a complete pervert.
* Moving off the hill, up Pennsylvania Ave, and from abuser to abused, we wonder who will be Helen Thomas's new rag doll.
* So Scotty may be on the way out -- perhaps by the end of the summer, according to the latest rumors. But Rummy, he of the allegedly iced underpants, probably isn't going anywhere. Sorry, David Ignatius.
* It's definitely not too much with the superlatives, is it? Okay thanks, we were a little self conscious for a minute.