* To Dick Cheney "family" just means "officers in the coming clone army."
* John Kerry brings his trademark failure to what would have otherwise been at least half-assed revenge.
* You could say a woman who would let Paul Wolfowitz's tongue down her throat is one in a million, but that would mean there are 300 in America alone.
* The mysterious case of Karl Rove's folder is, like everything about this White House, complete bullshit lightly salted with childlike wonder.
* Mitt Romney is the best, handsomest, richest also ran who won't be president.
* Washington Post people finally realize that the "reporting" they do is just cute garnish for the weather forecast.
* New hell-spawn U.S. Attorney inspires fear and lusting in Wonkette commenters.
* Newt Gingrich loves his Latino brothers and sisters, because hey, burritos are delicious and an '89 Corolla with giant chrome rims is just cultural expression, esse.
* Isn't hot British sailor hostage porn already a genre?
* Republicans are furious over Nancy Pelosi's refusal to show contempt for other cultures.
* It's Easter in America!