Wonkette's Week in Review: No Standing Eight Count
* Sometimes they pop and sometimes they sizzle.
* When nothing's really happening, it's easy to get bored. Luckily, Katherine Harris makes such a lovely distraction.
* If it gets really slow, then it's time to make your own fun. First step: think long and hard about who would win a knock-down, drag-out scratch-battle between two crazy and energized congressional furies. It turns out, no one had to think that hard after all -- it was a landslide.
* Next in the ring, House firebrand and chatterbox Sheila Jackson-Lee squared off against "Sergeant Homemade Sweater" herself, Virginia Foxx. This one had a closer finish, but was still a straight beat down.
* This is getting pretty exciting, and now it's time for two of the pre-tournament ranking favorites: Cynthia "I Train In The Off-Season" McKinney and Nancy "Don't Make Me Give You The Crazy-Eye" Pelosi. It was neck and neck for a while there, but Nancy reached back to her street roots, and clawed out a victory.