Wonkette's Week in Review: So, That Happened
* George Allen spent about 72 hours above the pop singer Madonna, in a ranking of influential American Jews.
* Completely unsurprising election day clusterfucks.
* Voters realize at the last second that terrorism is scary, but still care more about having their money stolen and the troops in Iraq.
* GOP pollster makes predictions -- half right, half wrong, but still loses job.
* We spent election night at CNN's blog slumber party. Exciting as that sounds, all we could do was keep asking ourselves the same question over and over.
* Other highlights from our insane all-night election coverage, including a dispatch from Jim Webb's never ending victory party.
* Of course, the party did eventually end -- for George Allen ... Macacaship Down!