Wonkette's Week in Review: The Not-So-Idle-Hands Edition
* Rep. Cynthia McKinney hits a Capitol Police officer with her cell phone. We've been all over this one -- our coverage is collected here (scroll down).
* Speaking of dirtiness... Media Matters works hard to keep the mainstream media free of conservative bias, but they can't keep their men's room free of filth. And they can't keep their employees from leaking (haha) internal memos to Wonkette.
* The D.C. Examiner has a similar problem.
* Still more on Ben Domenech: the results of Wonkette's exclusive investigation (featuring real reporting!) into why he left Regnery Publishing.
* Bush visits Mexico. Photographic hilarity ensues.
* The Army lifts its ban on tattoos.
* As for hard news last week, Andrew Card announced his resignation as White House Chief of Staff. (It's taking all of our willpower, but we will refrain from making lame puns on his last name.) More personnel departures may be on the way.
* Finally, Katherine Harris remains photogenic.