Wonkette's Week in Review: There is No Soviet Domination of Eastern Europe
* We resisted -- oh, how we resisted -- the urge to headline it GOD TO FORD: DROP DEAD. Would that the anti-soul cabal had demonstrated the same respect. As you might imagine, a President's death justified a fair amount of coverage. We eventually gave in to disrespectful puns.
* Boxing Day: What is it and how can we stop it?
* While we opened presents and listened to "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" and shit, a bunch of idiots accused us perpetrating an insanely complicated and expensive hoax. Sorry guys, the NRA actually is that crazy.
* Lonesome Edwards is runnin' for President, will shovel your walk for a campaign contribution.
* The Corner reports: TOP OFFICIAL OF THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HAS A BUSINESS PROPOSITION FOR YOU
* The funniest part of this story is that Kit Bond had to give a real-life denial to a real-life newspaper.
* Black the fuck out this weekend -- the City Council's totally cool with it!