Wonkette's Week in Review: There's a Bloggie in Our Diaper!
* Let's start the weekend off with George H.W. Bush collapsing on a golf course. If you'd finished a sixpack of Miller Lite alone on Friday night, like Intern Lauren, you'd think that this was a picture of Bill O'Reilly, too. In other men-who-are-about-to-stare-down-the-barrel-of-a-gun news some blogger invented National Buy Dick Cheney a Cheeseburger Day. Earlier this week Halliburton moved its corporate headquarters to Dubai, and we bet that when the going gets too tough, Cheney will sneak over that way to cover his nose and mouth with a quarter-pounder.
* Dana Milbank, bro, it's not your fault that the Washington Post will print anything, but you've got to pull yourself together: "The 19th-century German philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel was a giant in the field of logic. The 21st-century philosopher Chuck Hagel? Not so much."
* Who you calling ugly, motherfucker?
* Jenna Bush got engaged to former Rove intern Henry Hager. Wonkette commenter pinkoludditelibertarian has the scoop: "Dude has been blowing Rove for years to get a piece of Jenna. He gets it but obviously doesn't give it to her like she likes it. Bitch runs off to South America and whores herself out to some hotblooded dude(s) who give her what she likes. Meanwhile, Rove and daddy grab Henry by the balls and tell him they're back together and getting married, like it or not."
* America's favorite tot, the Iraq War, turns four years old!
It's hard to believe that millions of people have already been blown up, tortured, executed, maimed or chased to another country when our little Iraq War is still in diapers. Anyway, Wonkette won the Bloggie!