Wonkette's Weekly Top 10 Is Damn Glad It's Over
How are you, darling ones? You okay? Us too, I think, but it was a hell of a terrible week. Which mostly wasn't reflected in these here top 10 stories; we told the privilege of Karens we'd selected to judge them to beat feet, and gathered a frollick of fairies to choose this week's top 10 instead. And they said: ROBYN STORIES ONLY OR AT LEAST MOSTLY and we said OKAY.
10. Will Trump Move RNC To Georgia If Brian Kemp Gives Him Sexxxy Lapdance? Maaaaybe! Evan says: Could happen.
8. Memorial Day 2020: Let The Summer Of COVID-19 Begin! SER is shaking his damn head.
7. Half Of All Fox Viewers Think Bill Gates Wants To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Implant Microchips In Them. And Robyn is about ready to say fuck it, and just get her grift on with them.
6. Trump's First 100,000 Coronavirus Deaths Are In The Bag, So Like ... Should He Eat Insulin? Yes. Yes he should. Don't try this at home.
5. Court Reminds Conservatives For 9,278,428th Time The First Amendment DOES NOT APPLY To Businesses. Liz would like 9,278,428 words.
3. Wonkette Book Club: Keeping Calm, Carrying On. Look at all you literate bitches hanging out with your best favorite Doktor Zoom.
2. Lupus Patients Can't Get Hydroxychloroquine Now Because Morons Are Buying It All Up. Did Trump eat it?
Now you have seen this week's top 10. After you click the widget to keep us going, if you are able,
or gather a check, stamp and envelope to send your hard-earned retirement check to
PO Box 861
Polson MT 59860
(if you are able), you may have a weird video from my daughter, 37, or almost 5.
Rose's are red www.youtube.com
Now off to the comments with you. I know how you are.
Rebecca Schoenkopf is the owner, publisher, and editrix of Wonkette. She is a nice lady, SHUT UP YUH HUH. She is very tired with this fucking nonsense all of the time, and it would be terrific if you sent money to keep this bitch afloat. She is on maternity leave until 2033.