(Explanation for that photo: Here.)
As of this moment I am an ex-Wonkette guest blogger. Phew. Between the 12 posts per day, the flood of e-mail tips, the Tammy Bruce interview, and the manatee-paced blog software, I ran myself ragged this week. I have a few people to thank for that.
- Nick Denton and Lock Steele, for thinking I'd be any damn good at this.
- Nick Gillespie, Tim Cavanaugh, and the rest of Reason magazine's staff for allowing me to spent most of my time on this side of the tracks.
- Nick Mueller, for putting together all the briefings - Metro, Remainders, etc and so on.
- National Journal's Daniel Glover and National Review's Jim Geraghty, for chasing down the Patrick Hynes story and graciously allowing me to ride piggyback. And thanks to Patrick himself, for responding to my vicious libel with a friendly, patch-things-up phone call.
- The Washington Post's Dana Milbank, for the funniest story of the week.
- Alex Pareene, for letting me borrow his umbrella.
And big thanks to everyone who sent in a tip - half of this week's posts wouldn't have happened without you. If you sent one I didn't use, nothing personal: It just wasn't very good or interesting.
-- David Weigel