Sarah Sinking So Fast That RNC Co-Chair Just Called Her 'Sarah Pawlenty'
Besides her sudden disappearance from tonight's RNC lineup, there are many other signs that Sarah Palin will be the first major-party veep nominee to drop off the ticket since George McGoverndumped Thomas Eagleton for being crazy, way back in 1972. What are the other chilling new signs of Snowbilly Loserdom?
- Barack Obama hit 50% in national polls for the first time today, with the McCain-Palin ticket down to 42%.
- The InTrade futures market is now offering bets on Palin dropping out.
- Palin's timeline for giving birth to "Trig" is absolutely bizarre, including long flights at 36 weeks, not going to a Texas hospital after her water broke, flying 10 hours back to Alaska, and then driving past a "premier neonatal unit" at a hospital near the Anchorage airport, etc.
- We are getting about a thousand emails daily like this one: "Surely you have found out by now that Governor Palin not only fired an excellent Public Safety Commissioner as part of Troopergate, but in July she appointed a sexual harrasser, Chuck Kopp, as the replacement. Because he lied about it and she didn't vet him properly, he stepped down after 10 days in the position and was given a $10,000.00 severance deal whereas the man who was fired without notice got nothing. All the documents and proof can be found in the Anchorage Daily News."
- McCain campaign manager Rick Davis, being interviewed by David Gregory on MSNBC, just screwed up and said, "Governor Failin, I mean Governor Palin."
- The McCain campaign is so insane over the Palin collapse that they're lashing out at CNN for simply asking for a single example of Palin commanding the Alaska National Guard -- they're so furious, they pulled McCain off tonight's Larry King show! (This actually means they just don't want old Walnuts jabbering a bunch of contradictory bullshit on teevee tonight.)
- HA HA HA HA HA the gal speaking right now just announced "Sarah Pawlenty as vice president." This is what Jo Ann Davidson, Co-Chairman of the Republican National Committee, just said. Jesus! They're backstage arguing about how to get Pawlenty on the ticket and she wanders out and says "Sarah Pawlenty." Ha!