America's Leaders Terrified by Monster Island
You've heard about the Montauk Monster and the terriblesecret government laboratory on Plum Island, but what will our Leaders do to stop the reign of biological terror from the Department of Homeland Security's Monster Island? Even Hillary Clinton is frightened!
- "We are particularly concerned that DHS has not been meeting the security needs of the facility since Federal Protective Service agents were removed from the island." -- New York Democrats Sen. Hillary Clinton and Rep. Timothy Bishop
- "The horrific prospect of exterminating potentially millions of animals is not something this country's ready for." -- Dr. Floyd Horn, former head of the Agriculture Department's Agricultural Research Service
- "In 2003, physical security at Plum Island was deficient in several ways. For example, alarms and door sensors for detecting intruders were not fully operational; controls to account for the keys to the island’s facilities were deficient; and USDA was not providing sufficient physical security for certain assets, including those critical to the continued operation of the facility. These vulnerabilities were particularly troubling because a strike was under way, and sabotage of the island’s infrastructure had already occurred." -- Department of Homeland Security (GAO PDF)
- "If there was any risk of a pathogen in the air, they need to quarantine all healthy animals. If they are sure there was no pathogen in the air, they may not need to quarantine but they need to take steps to be sure there was no contagion." -- Ken Alibek, former top Soviet germ warfare official
- "Families from Orient Point to Riverhead and beyond will sleep better knowing that Plum Island will not study diseases like the Ebola virus." -- Congressman Tim Bishop in 2002
- "I am very disturbed by this sequence of events. As I hope you would agree, this incident is unacceptable. A worker's right to report dangerous working conditions without fear of retribution must be protected." -- Hillary Clinton writing to DHS Secretary Tom Ridge in 2003 about a whistleblower being fired for yakking about anybody being able to access Monster Island's bio-horror lab
- "But Plum Island has a major and unfixable problem: it's an easy target for terrorists, indeed a sitting duck -- and, frankly, Long Island has room for only one big duck on the East End. In the wake of 9/11, the center, housing highly virulent disease agents a mile and a half off Long Island, constitutes a serious risk not just to New York, but also to Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island, which are all within 100 miles of Plum Island." -- Karl Grossman, New York Times
- "Mike Carroll also ominously points to a revelation first reported by Newsweek in 2001 that Pakistani nuclear scientist Sultan Bashir Bashir-ud-Din Mahmood had a New York Times article about Plum Island in his possession when he was arrested in December 2001. Mahmood held meetings with Osama bin Laden in 2000 and 2001, according to his son." -- Associated Press
Also, did you know there's maybe some kind of Alien Hell-Door right there at Montauk? The alleged Montauk Project started more than a half century ago at "Camp Hero" (now Montauk Point State Park) on the northeastern tip of Long Island, just across the water from Plum Island.
Says DISINFO.COM: "Though the Montauk Project ceased in the 1983 of our timeline, it is said to be fully operational in numerous parallel worlds. These activities occasionally bleed through into our reality and there is talk about alternate Montaukian timelines threatening to collapse into and merge with ours, entirely. (Whatever THAT really means!)"