Barack Obama's Dastardly Rage And Corruption Revealed
Is Barack Obama little more than a self-serving, angry wench, just like Hillary Clinton? A reporter who covered Obama for a small Chicago paper during his state senate career writes in a new feature for the Houston Press that "vanilla" Obama's ambition during those days may have led to some... back room deals? Ignoring his black constituents and their black issues? Yelling at reporters, who then go on to write negative first-person tell-alls for the Houston Press during his presidential campaign? Barack Obama has the dirtiest record of any politician except John McCain.
About 70% of this million-word feature centers on the writer's start in the journalism business, so let's summarize the parts anyone will give a shit about:
* Barack's entire record of state legislation that he touts now was done in his first year as a state senator, so that he could have some record when he wanted to run for higher office, immediately. But he lost a Congressional run in 2000 because he was like four years old.
* Then, in 2002, black Democrats took over the state legislature and were led by the powerful Majority Leader Emil Jones Jr. ("a gravel-voiced, dark-skinned African-American known for chain-smoking cigarettes on the Senate floor"). Since Jones was powerful and black, Barack -- and this has been reported before -- asked Jones to make him a U.S. Senator. "I'm gonna make me a U.S. Senator," Jones said to a friend.
* Jones "appointed Obama sponsor of virtually every high-profile piece of legislation, angering many rank-and-file state legislators who had more seniority than Obama and had spent years championing the bills." And then Jones "further helped raise Obama's profile by having him craft legislation addressing the day-to-day tragedies that dominated local news headlines." What didn't Jones do? Is Barack Obama just a hologram of this "Jones"?
* Then Obama ignored black community issues in his district, to avoid being the black candidate, which some Clintons still think he is. "Obama's aloofness on key community issues for years frustrated Lucas and many other South Siders. Now they believe he was just afraid of making political enemies or being pigeonholed as a black candidate."
* Barack only won his Senate seat in 1996 by finding petty flaws in the other candidates petitions -- HE PULLED A HARVARD ON THE COMMON FOLKS.
* In 2004, the article's author profiled Barack Obama and included many complaints from other black politicians in the state legislature, about Barack's cheating record.
* Then, the climax: Obama YELLED AT THIS REPORTER ON THE PHONE, ANGRILY. Because of this, we have an article today that Wonkette can nicely summarize in bullet points.
Barack Obama and Me [Houston Press]