Bet Robert Mueller Thinks This Devin Nunes Tweet Is REAL Funny
he's makin' a memo right now, you can see it on his face
Congressman Devin Nunes, GOP chair of the House Intelligence Committee (HPSCI), is known for several things:
- Being below average on the spectrum of human intelligence.
- Having a face that always looks like you just caught him in the middle of pooping his pants because he thought for sure he could get away with it this one time.
- Being so far up Donald Trump's ass he's willing to go to great lengths, even if it makes him look like a gigantic fool, to obstruct justice in the Russia investigation.
- Possibly being compromised by Russia his own self, but we haven't figured out exactly how yet. Maybe the Kremlin has a video of Nunes the Dairy Farmer acting inappropriate with one of his prized cows, we don't know what Devin Nunes and his special cow get up to late night and neither do you, assuming he has one cow that is more special than the rest.
- Did we mention he has a dumb poop face?
We bring that stuff up because look at this fucking idiot:
That is his argument? Russian interference and Russian bots are a hoax, so let me please ask Russian bots to help this article about how the Trump-Russia thing is a hoax to go viral? Really, dude?
(By the way, the article he links to was written by Mollie Hemingway, who is mostly known for being a fucking moron. It is TL;DR but we bet it gave Glenn Greenwald a stiffy in his Starburst zone, because it is basically the same "Look, the media made like two mistakes in Russia reporting in the past year and a half, and also Louise Mensch is dumb, therefore it is all Fake News" article Greenwald wrote last week.)
We bet Devin Nunes is under the impression that Devin Nunes just made a very good joke. His prized dairy cow would be like "LM-OOOOOOOOO!" if she read it, but unfortunately, cows cannot read.
But is that actually a really good joke? Is it very hilariously funny, six days after Robert Mueller literally indicted 13 Russians for, among other things, creating fake online profiles and bots in order to sway the American election, to beg Russian bots to make an article about how Russian interference is a hoax go viral?
Is it hilarious just like all the times Donald Trump publicly begged WikiLeaks, a Russian intelligence front, to find and release more hacked Hillary Clinton emails, in order to hurt her campaign and help him? Was that a knee slapper?
We bet Robert Mueller is indeed laughing his ass off right now. About his next round of indictments.
Follow Evan Hurst on Twitter RIGHT HERE.