Bush Makes A Million Screw-Ups In 10 Minutes
President Bush Junior screwed up even more than normal during brief remarks at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum in Sydney. Foreign journalists were, as usual, horrified and amused by the bumbling and buffoonery.
* Bush immediately referred to APEC as "OPEC," and then excused his idiocy by bizarrely claiming Australian Prime Minister John Howard had invited Bush to next year's OPEC summit.
* Which is impossible, as neither the USA nor Australia is a member of OPEC.
* Then he thanked Howard for the "Austrian troops" in Iraq.
* "Then, speech done, Bush confidently headed out -- the wrong way. He strode away from the lectern on a path that would have sent him over a steep drop. Howard and others redirected the president to center stage, where there were steps leading down to the floor of the theater."
* Also, he was late and people only applauded when he left.
* Also, the South Korean president became completely enraged when Bush Junior refused to say the Korean War was over.