- In today's primaries in Kentucky and Oregon, Barack Obama is expected to attain an important and seemingly unsurpassable milestone. This gives Hillary Clinton a natural opportunity to declare the campaign far from over. [New York Times]
- The death toll following last week's earthquake in China reached 40,000. On the bright side, a survivor was pulled from the rubble one week after the disaster. [Washington Post]
- American forces stayed out of the fray while Iraqi security forces went deeper into Sadr City to search the district and keep a lid on Sadrist militias. So far no shots have been fired. [Los Angeles Times]
- Beloved drunk-driving, mistress-impregnating Congressman Vito Fossella will not run for re-election. [The Hill]
- You'll never guess who Obama supporters don't want to see on the ticket in the fall. [The Hill]
- Mortgage and foreclosure nightmares are for suckers in the suburbs. Major metro areas' downtown neighborhoods remain, for the time being, relatively unaffected. [Wall Street Journal]
Surely, you will all want to sign up immediately
June. 23, 2018 04:44
She has no black friends.
June. 23, 2018 03:46
According to Rachel Campos Duffy, former reality TV personality and current Fox News personality, migrant baby jails are better than the "Projects". And she totally knows this for fact because she has a "black friend" who told her so. This totally mysterious black friend enlightened her on the horrors faced by black people in black places, which makes it perfectly okay for Trumpco to lock away those "privileged" brown babies. Also, stop being mean to her for spewing that hot garbage on the Laura Ingraham (who believes baby jails are like "Summer Camp") show, because it's not fair that you refuse to believe she has a black friend.
Keep reading... Show less
SINGLE & MONTHLY DONATIONS
SUPPORT THE CAUSE - PAYPAL DONATION
PAYPAL RECURRING DONATIONS
©2018 by Commie Girl Industries, Inc