Daily Briefing: Dennis! Dennis!
* Bush: All-time low in Iraq-handling approval. [WP]
* Military experts meet with Bush re. Iraq. Conclusion: Everything you're doing is wrong, don't ever change. [WP]
* How do you solve a problem like Moktada al-Sadr? By fucking over
Ngo Dinh DiemPrime Minister Maliki! [NYT]
* "Justin Lee believes that the Virgin birth was real, that there is a heaven and a hell, that salvation comes through Christ alone and in assfucking." [NYT]
* Democrats already unable to get things done story, Spending Bill Edition. Also, no more earmarks! Until next month. [WP]
* Dennis Kucinich to be our next president, star as Hermey in live-action remake of "Rudolph." [NYT]
* You are allowed to wear buttons the victim's face to the trial of the alleged killer, the Supreme Court says. No word yet on sending dead flowers to his wedding. [NYT]
* William Jefferson is back and Nancy Pelosi's puttin' him on some committee to shut him up.
* That Explains Everything Dept. -- Capitol Gift Shop Items more or less 100% brain-killin' lead. [Roll Call]