Daily Briefing: House Select Committee On 'Told You So'
* The 126 House Democrats that voted against the Iraq war in 2002 enjoy feeling prescient, will soon enjoy chairing powerful committees. [WP]
* The "other" Iraq Study Group, working for Gen. Peter Pace, recommends more troops in Iraq. So, there's that. [WSJ]
* Barack Obama's massive popularity and promise is pissing off other potential Presidential candidates... [NYT]
* ...like second-generation White House grasper Evan Bayh, whose exploratory committee has begun exploring. [WP]
* President Bush can't stop thinking about those Alaskan oil fields. [NYT]
* CIA unable to sway Venezuelan Presidential elections as Hugo Chavez wins easily. [LAT]
* Steven Spielberg, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Dolly Parton, and Smokey Robinson among those "knighted" at the Kennedy Center Honors last night. [NYT]