feminazis frances townsend immigration israel middle east terror terrorists un united nations war war on terror
Daily Briefing: "It Is Safe to Travel"
- As Homeland Security Advisor Frances Townsend urged Americans to remain calm and feel free to fly, British and American officials described the year-long probe that led to the arrest of two dozen alleged terrorists in Great Britain. [WP, AP]
- Liquid explosives: easy to make, more effective than dynamite, and impossible to screen for. [WP, NYT]
- Republicans, Democrats, and Joe Lieberman all claim terror helps their campaigns. [NYT, WP]
- Illegal immigration hasn't hurt the US job market, a study finds. [WP]
- The UN is debating again an end to the month-long Israeli-Lebanese-Hezbollah war. US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is heading to New York. [BBC]
- Elsewhere at the UN: "Feminists are trying to use the United Nations to impose a radical agenda -- including legalized prostitution." [WT]