Eric Bolling Tastefully Imagines Obama Daughters' Violent Deaths In Benghazi
Well, here's a perfectly legitimate rhetorical question from Fox's irritable bowel, Eric Bolling. Just suppose that instead of being full of career diplomats and CIA agents, the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi had been defended by Sasha and Malia Obama, or maybe Chelsea Clinton, or perhaps an assortment of baby harp seals and adorable kittens? "Don't you think we'd be asking different questions" about Benghazi if the Obama daughters had been "pinned down with mortars coming in" and then these "precious children" had died?
Yes, Eric. We think you would be asking questions like these:
- "How much did the taxpayers spend to send the Obama girls on a fancy vacation to a Muslim country?"
- "Were Sasha And Malia meeting with the Muslim Brotherhood?"
- "Why should the taxpayers have to bear the costs of a funeral for those girls when ordinary children aren't even allowed to take tours of the White House?"
- "Did the hearse have to be a Cadillac? Wasn't that kind of 'ghetto'?"
- "Why are the taxpayers paying for an investigation into the attacks at all? After all, it's a pretty dangerous part of the world, and these things just happen, don't they?"
Doktor Zoom's real name is Marty Kelley, and he lives in the wilds of Boise, Idaho. He is not a medical doctor, but does have a real PhD in Rhetoric. You should definitely donate some money to this little mommyblog where he has finally found acceptance and cat pictures. He is on maternity leave until 2033. Here is his Twitter, also. His quest to avoid prolixity is not going so great.