- The president of Toyota -- a tiny but prosperous island nation in Southeast Asia -- apologized for selling people murderous demon-cars, but nobody will be satisfied until actual heads roll. [New York Times]
- Another day of Shia religious festivals, another day of bombings. [BBC News]
- Here is some tasty fresh two-day-old news! Jon Stewart went on Bill O'Reilly's show and it was ... exciting? We will probably post a Phun Phriday Video Clip of this exchange as a service to you, the Public. [Los Angeles Times]
- The global stock markets are underwhelmed with the progress of economic recovery. [Washington Post]
- Turns out you cannot just leave Haiti with a literal busload of children and hope nobody will notice. [Washington Post]
- The menu at the NBC cafeteria for Black History Month had a discernible Negro dialect, which offended the drummer from The Roots, but not the black chef who created the menu. [New York Post]
Surely, you will all want to sign up immediately
June. 23, 2018 04:44
She has no black friends.
June. 23, 2018 03:46
According to Rachel Campos Duffy, former reality TV personality and current Fox News personality, migrant baby jails are better than the "Projects". And she totally knows this for fact because she has a "black friend" who told her so. This totally mysterious black friend enlightened her on the horrors faced by black people in black places, which makes it perfectly okay for Trumpco to lock away those "privileged" brown babies. Also, stop being mean to her for spewing that hot garbage on the Laura Ingraham (who believes baby jails are like "Summer Camp") show, because it's not fair that you refuse to believe she has a black friend.
Keep reading... Show less
SINGLE & MONTHLY DONATIONS
SUPPORT THE CAUSE - PAYPAL DONATION
PAYPAL RECURRING DONATIONS
©2018 by Commie Girl Industries, Inc