aig climate change harry reid maurice r. greenberg nasa pt daily briefing public option rocket senate somali pirates
Former AIG Head Maurice R. Greenberg Is Up To His Old Tricks—Because He Is 84 Years Old, See?
- Maurice R. Greenberg, the impossibly geriatric former head of AIG, has been quietly luring young, unsuspecting insurance execs to his new firm. [New York Times]
- Harry Reid promised out loud that the new health care bill will have a public option, which means it actually might! [Washington Post]
- Like half an hour ago, NASA sent the the largest rocket ever (327 ft.) into space. The moon was unharmed. [CNN]
- Starting nowish, a Senate committee will meet for the next three days in order to figure out some tenable clean energy initiatives. It's bipartisan, because look: Lamar Alexander! [Reuters]
- Over the last three days, 700 adults were arrested in sweeping sex-with-children raids that spanned 36 cities. [Los Angeles Times]
- The Somali pirates not only continue to exist if everyone pretty much ignores them, they also apparently continue to kidnap British people. [Times Online]