Gossip Roundup: Bush Watches 'The West Wing'
• Washington Whispers: Dee Dee Myers' new book is titled "Why Women Should Rule the World". . . Union Pacific designs a special locomotive for George H.W. Bush. . . Women represent 14% of Sunday talk guests. . . Ex-CIA operative turned author threatens to sue agency for holding up his tell-all book. [USN&WR]
• Inside the Beltway: Tomorrow night lawmakers will be treated to a special screening of "Good Night, and Good Luck" in the Gold Room of the Rayburn House Office Building. [WT]
• Cindy Adams: Bush has reportedly been watching reruns of "The West Wing." [NYP]
• Page Six: Buchanan's American Conservative magazine puts New Orleans drag queen on its cover. [NYP]
• Lloyd Grove's Lowdown: U2's The Edge pays $11,000 for a Bill Clinton lunchbox. [NYDN]