Gossip Roundup: Don't They Ever Stop Migrating?
* Heard on the Hill: Senate Republicans defy Dick Cheney's demands, sing "Happy Birthday" to him. Kay Bailey Hutchison missing, presumed dead... Rep. Heather Wilson made shirts that say "I Survived Hurricane Emanuel." Now Rahm wants one. Oh, the fun they have in Congress. [Roll Call]
* Reliable Source: Miss America judge Chris Mattews asked contestants about Falkner. [WP]
* Yeas and Nays:Chris Matthews also asked Miss D.C. where Osama bin Laden is. [Examiner]
* Shenanigans:Weekly Standard uses Al Kamen column mocking them to sell their upcoming cruise... Juan Williams and George W. Bush: BFF. [Politico]
* The Sleuth:Barack Obama is freezing out FoxNews after they aired the crazy secret muslim story... Nancy Pelosi returned home from Iraq to find a terrifying raven living in her Georgetown apartment. [WP]