Gossip Roundup: 'Giant Steps Onto Soapboxes'
* Reliable Source: Former Clinton staffer tries to sell official White House program signed by Yasser Arafat and Yitzhak Rabin on eBay for $50,000. . . Robbery scare at the home of Ken Mehlman. [WP]
* Under the Dome: Rep. Bob Ney (R-Ohio) reads blogs of all persuasions. [The Hill]
* Inside the Beltway: Chief Justice John Roberts's speech at the Reagan Library was "absolutely captivating." [WT]
* Inside Politics: Wall Street Journal editorial board on Sen. Feingold: "He's had the courage to put on the table what Democrats are all but certain to do if they win either the House or Senate in November." [WT]
* Rush & Molloy: Bono thinks Bush is "funny" and recalls Bob Geldof spraying Tony Blair with saliva. [NYDN]
* Lloyd Grove's Lowdown: George Clooney feels "abused" by the Huffington Post: "I stand by what I do, but I'm very cautious not to take giant steps onto soapboxes because I think they're polarizing.". . . Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer approached by staffers of "The Bachelor." [NYDN]
* Cindy Adams: House Republicans schedule another vacation period from Friday to the 27th. [NYP]